Vacancy Marketing Manager
Musifacts Europe is a musical instruments distribution company focused on high end guitars, basses, amps and effects. The office and the warehouse are located in The Netherlands and we deal with the best music stores located within the European territory.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities: managing the day-to-day marketing activities, coordinating campaigns, and ensuring the implementation of marketing strategies managing and inspiring a team.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
Competences: creative, initiative, evaluate and edit marketing material, event coordination, ability to manage people, analytical skills, negotiator, team player and well organized.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business or related field
- At least 5 years in marketing role
- Experience working in international environment
- Experience in developing and executing cross channel marketing campaigns
- Proven success in events and trade show planning
- Proficiency with online marketing, social media strategy and influencers management
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Preferred experience in musical instruments industry
- Experience in managing people and inspiring a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in power point, word, excel, photoshop and illustrator
- Self-motivated and problem solver
- Passion for music is a plus
Location: Office in Terneuzen, Netherlands
Employment type: Full-time
Local and International Travel required, Trade show events; (total travel rate approximately 10%)
Are you excited about this vacancy and would you like to be part of the Musifacts family in the role of Marketing Manager? Then respond to this vacancy by filling in the contact form below. We will respond to your application as soon as possible.